Now Live: Black Friday Sale. Up to 50% Off.
SteelSeries’ tournament-grade gear fused with the style of the CS: GO skin
CHICAGO – NOVEMBER 16, 2021 – SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, today debuts a new limited-edition collection of products featuring the iconic CS: GO Neo Noir skin.
SteelSeries has long been ingrained in the CS: GO community and this marks the fifth year the brand has created special game-related gear in support of CS: GO fans. Previous collections include the Fade Camo, Hyper Beast, Howl, and Neon Rider series.
For 2021-2022, artists Blazer and Donschi crafted original pieces of art in collaboration with the SteelSeries design team for the Neo Noir collection. The unique stylings were inspired by old-school manga comics and anime art, and fused with the wild, multi-hued sophistication of CS: GO's iconic Neo Noir skins. This is noir for the new age.
• Prime Mouse: Neo Noir Edition: Featuring the chaotic energy of the Neo Noir CS: GO skin, the Prime Pro Series mouse was co-developed with over 100 of the world’s leading competitive esports players. Equipped with Prestige optical magnetic switches – a first in esports – the unique Prime design is built to last 5x longer and harness the power of light to provide lightning-fast response times. The revolutionary switches utilize a magnetic core to ensure that the 100 millionth click feels just as crispy as the very first. A battle-tested shape delivers sustained comfort at the highest levels of play and a lightweight form factor weighs in at only 69g to reduce hand fatigue when lifted. The TrueMove Pro sensor provides esports pro performance, and onboard customization makes selecting settings easy.
• QcK Prism XL: Neo Noir Edition: This limited-edition RGB mousepad is emblazoned with a hypnotic Neo Noir design to add style to any gamer’s battlestation. Highlighted by brilliant 2-zone RGB dynamic illumination, the QcK Prism XL is the pinnacle of surface performance, innovation, and style. Durable micro-woven cloth optimized for low and high DP tracking movements and a 900 mm x 300 mm x 4 mm playing surface provide players with maximum control. SteelSeries XL gaming mousepads are engineered for all levels of play and highly recommended by esports pros.
• QcK L: Neo Noir Edition: The limited-edition QcK L mousepad features an eye-catching Neo Noir design to add some flair between a gamer’s PC and their chair. The top choice of esports pros for more than 15 years, the QcK L Mousepad features an exclusive QcK micro-woven cloth that’s been optimized for low and high CPI tracking movements for maximum control. The fabric is both durable and washable for easy cleaning and features a 450 mm x 400 mm x 2 mm playable surface. (Available exclusively at steelseries.com)
• Arctis Pro Speaker Plates: Neo Noir Edition: Gamers can personalize their award-winning Arctis Pro line of headsets with limited-edition speaker plates rocking the vibrant Neo Noir design. Compatible with Arctis Pro, Arctis Pro + GameDAC, and Arctis Pro Wireless. (Available exclusively at steelseries.com in North America only)
Available at SteelSeries, the limited-edition Neo Noir collection is now available for the following MSRPs:
• Prime: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $69.99 | EMEA for €79.99 | APAC for $79.99
• QcK Prism XL: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $69.99 | EMEA for €69.99 | APAC for $69.99
• QcK L: Neo Noir Edition – North America for $19.99 | EMEA for €24.99 | APAC for $19.99
• Arctis Pro Speaker Plates: Neo Noir Edition – North America Only for $29.99
For images of the limited-edition Neo Noir collection: https://steelseries.box.com/v/Neo-Noir-x-SteelSeries
SteelSeries is the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals focused on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem, SteelSeries GG. In 2020, SteelSeries acquired KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. To learn more about SteelSeries, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation at @SteelSeries.
+1 (971) 284-7984
Chicago, Nov. 16, 2021