FLASH SALE! Use code GET20 in checkout to save 20% on all products.*Excludes Arctis Nova 7P/X Wireless White
- The #1 premium gaming audio brand expands its award-winning ecosystem. Arena 3, Arena 7, and Arena 9 Speaker systems deliver powerful gaming audio for total immersion -
CHICAGO – AUGUST 23, 2022 – SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, today unveiled its new franchise – a family of speakers that turn any rig into an epic gaming and entertainment space.
From the makers of Arctis, the most awarded audio line in gaming, SteelSeries introduces the Arena 3, Arena 7, and Arena 9 -- a premium line of gaming speakers that addresses a long-standing void in the current landscape by orchestrating a combined hardware and software solution that allows for total immersion within any game.
SteelSeries’ latest creation establishes yet another series of firsts with the Arena line, including a gaming speaker system with true surround sound from a single USB connection -- with immersive, high-quality audio emerging from a two-way speaker design, including two front speakers, a center channel speaker, two wireless rear surround sound speakers, and a 6.5” downward-facing subwoofer, along with the ability to tune every individual frequency through the Sonar Audio Software Suite, which features the world’s first pro-grade parametric EQ designed for specifically for gamers.
The Arena line of speakers has been acoustically engineered and designed with premium organic fiber and silk drivers to create an extremely accurate in-game soundscape -- the way developers intended for immersive titles like Cyberpunk, Red Dead Redemption II, God of War, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Destiny 2, and a variety of other games.
• Arena 3 Speaker System – Sound Quality and Versatility Combined. With one of the biggest speaker drivers in gaming audio, the Arena 3 utilizes a 4” organic fiber cone driver, creating a full range of crystal-clear highs, vibrant mids, and powerful bass to hear every footstep, bullet, and explosion with total clarity. The speakers' wired and Bluetooth connections and intuitive controls further enhance the gaming experience. Acoustically shaped for desktop gaming with a front-facing bass port for minimal sound distortion, gamers can enjoy the full audio soundscape as game developers intended. To create the perfect gaming environment, the Arena 3 comes on an adjustable stand and tilts vertically to create optimal listening positions.
• Arena 7 Speaker System – Unrivaled Sound that Gamers Hear, Feel and See . Hardcore gamers want to plunge themselves into their games by both feeling and seeing the game around them. The Arena 7’s high-quality sound, thundering sub-woofer, and screen-reactive RGB lighting bring players into new worlds like never before. The Arena 7 utilizes a USB-connected 2.1 RGB gaming speaker system with a 2-way speaker design and the 6.5” down-firing subwoofer creates a powerful response for rich, deep, and accurate reproduction of low frequencies. Utilize a standard USB connection to invite gaming's most immersive sounds to a PC, Mac, or PlayStation. Gamers can take advantage of optical and standard 3.5mm Aux connectivity for phones, tablets, TVs, and other audio devices, and a widely compatible Bluetooth provides a cable-free experience and a convenient connection with a phone and other devices.
• Arena 9 Speaker System – The Ultimate Speaker Setup for Total In-Game Immersion . The Arena 9’s true surround audio 2-way speaker design, dedicated center channel, powerful subwoofer, wireless rear speakers, and screen-reactive RGB illumination deliver total in-game immersion and provide gamers with the ultimate audio experience. As the world’s first USB 5.1 gaming speaker system, the Arena 9 makes setup easy with a single USB connection to the PC and wireless rear speakers. Utilize a standard USB connection to invite gaming's most immersive sounds to a PC, Mac, or PlayStation. Gamers can take advantage of optical and standard 3.5mm Aux connectivity for phones, tablets, TVs, and other audio devices, and a widely compatible Bluetooth provides a cable-free experience and a convenient connection with a phone and other devices.
To both enhance and fully customize the acoustics of the Arena speaker line, SteelSeries equips gamers with the Sonar Audio Software Suite , specifically designed for intricate and powerful audio customization. Users can adjust nearly every aspect of the sound using a 10-band Parametric EQ, Acoustic Echo Cancellation, Spatial Audio for surround sound simulation, and much more.
As a perfect companion to the Arena speakers, SteelSeries is also launching the Arena Wireless Mic , a standalone wireless ear-mounted microphone that features a ClearCast SuperCardiod Noise Canceling Microphone that removes unwanted noise during voice chat utilizing the Sonar software suite. Gamers can enjoy Quantum 2.0 wireless freedom and the SoftFlex design reduces ear fatigue during marathon gaming sessions.
Available at SteelSeries.com and retailers around the world, the Arena 3, Arena 7, and Arena 9 are available for the following MSRPs:
● Arena 3 Speaker System – US $129.99 | EU €149.99 | AP $149.99
● Arena 7 Speaker System – US $299.99 | EU €329.99 | AP $329.99
● Arena 9 Speaker System – US $549.99 | EU €599.99 | AP $599.99
● Arena Wireless Mic – US $99.99 | EU/AP €99.99
● SteelSeries Sonar Audio Suite – Free Download at: SteelSeries.com/gg/sonar
Digital assets are available at: https://steelseries.box.com/v/Arena-3-7-9-Speakers
About SteelSeries SteelSeries is the worldwide brand and innovation leader in gaming and esports peripherals focused on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem, SteelSeries GG. The SteelSeries family of brands includes KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. In 2022 SteelSeries joined the GN family, a global leader in innovative and intelligent audio and video communications solutions sold in approximately 100 countries around the world.
Chicago, Aug. 23, 2022