- Limited-edition Acrtis Nova booster pack, QcK mousepads, and artisan keycap are emblazoned with the iconic Konni Group Insignia from the Modern Warfare franchise -
CHICAGO – NOVEMBER 7, 2023 – SteelSeries,, the original esports brand that fuses gaming and culture, today unveiled their latest collaboration with Activision to celebrate the upcoming launch of lCall of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III on Friday, November 10.
In the direct sequel to the record-breaking Modern Warfare II, Captain Price, and Task Force 141 face off against the ultimate threat. The ultranationalist Vladimir Makarov is extending his grasp across the world, causing Task Force 141 to fight like never before. Designed for the newest chapter in the Call of Duty series and curated for console and PC gamers, the new limited-edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III collection logo is inspired by the Konni Group, a Russian private military company and antagonistic faction featured in the Call of Duty franchise.
A red, black, and clear color scheme brings the iconic Konni logo to life through a custom Arctis Nova Booster Pack (speaker plates and headband), two versions of the award-winning SteelSeries QcK mousepad, and an artisan keycap for players join in the fight against the ultimate threat in the campaign or while conquering the modernized maps from the original Modern Ware II (2009) and exploring new Ground War maps.
SteelSeries x Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Nova Booster Packs (Speakers Plate + Headband) Features:
• Personalization is key. Stand out in a crowd with a custom Konni-inspired logo embossed on red and black metallic speaker plates and a color-matching nylon headband
• Compatible with Arctis Nova 7, Arctis Nova 7X, Arctis Nova 7P
SteelSeries x Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Limited-Edition QcK Mousepad Features:
• Award-winning SteelSeries QcK Mousepad
• Two exclusive Konni Group designs to choose from
• Elite performance micro-woven QcK material
• Optimized for both low and high CPI movements
• The choice of the esports pros for more than 15 years
SteelSeries x Modern Warfare III Artisan Keycap Features:
• The stunning Modern Warfare III Artisan Keycap is inspired by the Konni Group logo
• There are only 3,500 of these legendary items in the world and you can find them on SteelSeries.com and Kontrolfreek.com
To complete the package in the fight against Vladimir Makarov in his extending grasp across the world, KontrolFreek®, the creator of Performance Gaming Gear™, has launched a limited-edition collection of KontrolFreek x Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III collection of thumbsticks and thumb grips.
KontrolFreek Performance Thumbsticks Key Product Features:
• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III x KontrolFreek Thumbsticks feature a mid-height left stick for more fluid movement and a high-rise right stick for increased arc distance and precision while aiming, allowing gamers to optimize their in-game sensitivity
• Designed to meet ergonomic and performance gaming needs of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
• The world’s most advanced thumb grips with next-gen 4-prong design for next-gen consoles
• Available for PlayStation 5 | PlayStation 4 | Xbox X|S | Xbox One
KontrolFreek Performance Thumb Grips Key Product Features:
• The world’s most advanced thumb grips are purposely built for next-gen consoles and gamers
• Proprietary non-slip materials enhance grip, comfort, and control, and reduce slip compared to a standard controller
• Universal fit with PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch Pro controllers
The limited-edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Collection is available at SteelSeries.com and KontrolFreek.com and select retailers around the globe. As a bonus, gamers who purchase a limited-edition set of thumbsticks or thumb grips will receive a special-edition Weapon Charm featuring the Konni Group logo.
• MWIII x SteelSeries Arctis Nova Booster Packs (Speakers Plate + Headband) – NA: $39.99 | EMEA: €39.99 | APAC: $39.99
• MWIII x SteelSeries QcK Mousepads – NA: $24.99 | EU: €29.99 | APAC: $29.99
• MWIII x SteelSeries Artisan Kepcap – NA: $79.99 | EMEA: €89.99 | APAC: $89.99
• MWIII x KontrolFreek Performance Thumbsticks – NA: $19.99 | EMEA: €19.99 | APAC: $19.99
-- Black on Red available exclusively at Walmart
-- Red on Black available exclusively at Best Buy
-- Black on Clear available exclusively at GameStop and Amazon
• MWIII x KontrolFreek No-Slip Thumb Grips – NA: $11.99 | EMEA: €11.99 | APAC: $11.99
-- Black 2-pack available exclusively at Walmart and KontrolFreek
-- Red 2-pack available exclusively at GameStop
• MWIII x KontrolFreek Collector’s Edition Thumbsticks – NA: $29.99 | EMEA: €29.99 | APAC: $29.99
For high-resolution images: https://steelseries.box.com/v/SteelSeries-MWIII
To learn more about SteelSeries.com, visit steelseries.com and join the conversation on Twitter at @SteelSeries and Instagram at @SteelSeries. For more information on the brand check out KontrolFreek.com and join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, and Discord. #KontrolFreek | #FreakNation
SteelSeries is the original esports brand that fuses gaming & culture, leading the way in defining a “gaming lifestyle.” The global brand and innovation leader creates industry-defining esports and gaming peripherals with a focus on premium quality, innovation, and functionality. Founded in 2001, SteelSeries improves performance through first-to-market innovations and technologies that enable gamers to play harder, train longer, and rise to the challenge. SteelSeries is the pioneering supporter of esports and competitive gaming tournaments, connecting gamers and fostering a sense of community and purpose. SteelSeries’ family of professional and gaming enthusiasts are the driving force behind the company and help influence, design, and craft every single accessory and the brand’s software ecosystem (SteelSeries GG, Moments video clip service, and the Sonar Audio Software Suite). The SteelSeries family of brands includes KontrolFreek, the industry leader in high-performance controller accessories, and Nahimic, the leader in 3D sound solutions for gaming. In 2022 SteelSeries joined the GN family, a global leader in innovative and intelligent audio and video communications solutions sold in approximately 100 countries around the world. To learn more about SteelSeries, visit SteelSeries.com and join the conversation at @SteelSeries.
KontrolFreek® is the creator of Performance Gaming Gear™ and the leader of FreekNation, a global community of more than four million gamers. By combining the latest in ergonomics and advanced materials, the company's lines of Performance Thumbsticks®, Performance Grips, Precision Rings, Gaming Cables, and other high-quality products enhance the player experience by maximizing comfort and precision. KontrolFreek's products for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC are available in more than 9,000 stores across 40 countries. KontrolFreek is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and owned by SteelSeries, the worldwide leader in gaming peripherals and esports peripherals.
Chicago, Nov. 7, 2023